My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ATL

My cousin Bryan happily married his beautiful bride on Friday, April 20th in Atlanta, Georgia.  Gabriel and I headed up Thursday and spent then night with my good friend Amelia.  It was so nice to see her.  Friday was the wedding.  Gabriel danced his little baby but off.  Check out a video on my Facebook page.  It was awesome.  Friday night we had a pajama jammy jam with the Edmund, Melissa, Benjamin, and Baby Matthew.  And finally, Saturday we caught up with Aunt Julie and Uncle Mark.  And Aunt Ellen and her two boys (my cousins) came over to visit.  The Auntie's spoiled the boys.  It was a much overdue visit.  And now I would like to praise boy because he was great in the car both ways!  It was a 9 hour trip. (This first photo is actually from the previous weekend, but I thought it was cute).






























No comments:

Post a Comment