My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Matthew Turns One

Baby Matthew isn't zero anymore!  We celebrated Matthew's birthday Sunday evening at The Snyder's.  The birthday party was a Monster theme and the boys were oh so excited to wear the Monster headbands.  We all enjoyed ourselves.  Great party Melissa!

And to my dearest, sweetest baby Matthew -

I love you more than words can say.  You are truly a beautiful little monster and you've brought so much joy and love into our family.  I love playing peek a boo with you because I can usually make you laugh...and oh!  You're laugh is infectious!  It warms my heart to see you and Gabriel play so well together.  I have a feeling you are going to be best buds.  I am honored to be your Auntie Caca and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!  I love you sweet boy.

And now...for some photos....













 





















 





 






















 













 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment