My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'll spare you all of the "I'm thankful" stuff, because I know that each day is a gift and I try and cherish each and every moment, the good and the bad, the happy and the sad.  So I really don't need to make a list of what I'm thankful for because I do that everyday, in my head.  Plus, it's not that fun hearing about how great someone else's life is.  Moments of thankfulness don't have to be spoken. Instead, I'll share my excited about the family gathering.  It's comical.  There's nothing like getting a bunch of relatives together, mixing in some alcohol and strong opinions, and letting the fun begin!  Sometimes it can be like watching a train wreck.  But they're my family and I love them and I'm looking forward to it.  Plus, I'm making some oyster stuffing which just might be my favorite thing to eat, ever.

Okay, and maybe I'll say just one thing I'm thankful for.  These toes.




1 comment: