My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Time ~ 2012

I wish I could go back and do it all over again.  Thank God for videos and photos.  Christmas time this year was full of joy, kisses, laughter, jokes, hugs, love, yummy food, and lots of celebrating.  Happy Birthday Jesus!

Uncle Andrew spent Christmas weekend with us.  Gabriel loves playing with him, and I think he likes it too, except when Gabriel gets into his stuff.  He's pretty particular about his things...he likes them just so.  But it was nice to have the house full.  Kirk and I took Gabriel and Andrew to sushi Friday night.  We all had a ball.












































We spent Christmas Eve at the Snyder's.  It was nice and easy, with appetizers and drinks.  The boys played and played and then had a bath together.  After they were clean we dressed them in their special Christmas pjs and got them ready for Santa's big visit.



































And once we got home Christmas Eve night, Gabriel went down and then Kirk and I got the toys ready, you know, just helping Santa out because he was very busy.  =)













































And finally, Christmas morning was here.  Gabriel woke us around 7 but we distracted him until Pawpaw (my Dad) arrived to watch the fun.  We all grabbed out coffee and headed into the family room.  Here's a video of Gabriel seeing the loot. (And just a note, I know the basketball hoop is pink.  It was the last one at Toys R Us.  We had to have one.)





And just one more video  because this one makes me laugh and laugh.  I must have watched it 20 times.





Christmas dinner was my pick this year.  I roasted a 24 pound turkey, my first ever, and I must say....it was juicy and delicious.  I also made sausage and apple stuffing, green bean casserole  balsamic and cranberry brussel sprouts, and a pumpkin pie.  It all turned out really well.  And thank God for Melissa, who did the dishes.  =)

Christmas is such a special time of year and I feel blessed to be able to spend it with my family.  I love you all so very much.





Sunset Christmas Evening






















And here's me at work then next day.  My back seized up after lugging the 24lb bird around all weekend.  Pretty silly.  




































Happy New Year to all of my friends.  Here's to a happy and HEALTHY 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment