My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photo Dump




I'm a bit behind over here with pretty much everything.  I like to try and stay on top of photo managing, blogging, ipod updates, cleanliness....but as of late, not so much.  Between the remodeling and the child (and that awful, time consuming thing I do called work, sigh), I cannot catch up.  But who cares, right?  We're happy and healthy and living in a humongous work in progress, but it's all good.  As for the remodel, windows were installed last week and I cannot get over the difference they have made.  It's almost like a real house now.  Next up is the finishing of the front porch, I think we're putting up columns, but I cannot remember so much.  We did remove the awful arches and extended the front porch by 18 inches, and it's incredible.  I'm itching to get moving on the kitchen, but then I think about what it will be like living without one, and I remember my patience.

It's Sunday morning and the boys are sleeping.  I'm listening to The Gambler and having coffee.  It's such a luxury having two whole cups by myself....thank you time change.  I've updated my ipod, so I consider this day productive.  Here's some photos.  

My birthday lunch at Deck Down Under





Lately, I always find him laying like this, under things. fixing them.



These are going bye bye.








Pretty much how is always looks now....




Birthday Morning











Spring in here.  








No comments:

Post a Comment