My Family

My Family

Friday, September 7, 2012

This And That

I can't really think of anything to write.  My brain is mush from summer fun.  We've enjoyed lots of parties, family, laughter, and good fortune and for that, simply, I am thankful.

Each day is a new beginning with Gabriel.  At this age, he learns so many new tricks and words, I struggle to keep up.  The baby phase is now over...he's becoming a child...and a happy one at that.

For me, balancing work life, home life, and personal time for husband and myself has been challenging.  Work has been very busy but at the same time quite rewarding.  I've definitely found a home there and I am grateful.

As far as home remodeling....well, that free time has been taken up with sun and fun.  We've had a lot of friends over to enjoy the pool and outdoors.  I am feeling very relaxed.

I've also taken on a new personal challenge, one inspired by my wonderful sister Melissa.  We're challenging ourselves to finish a 50,000 word novel by the end of November.  While I'm not sure if I'm going to make the deadline, I'm going to enjoy the personal challenge and the joy of writing.  I'll keep you posted on that progress.

And finally, here are some pictures of this and that from summer 2012.





















1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures of our sweet family!
    Was that a real tool next to my Gabriel? .....and after all the grief I got over Benji's hammers.....

    ReplyDelete