My Family

My Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

Eat At Joe's

Kirk has been busy getting the new restaurant ready to open.  Poor guy is working 18 hour days.  His hard work has paid off though because the place is awesome!  I was lucky enough to be invited to one of the soft openings this weekend.  Melissa, Mom, and the boys came along.  Let me just say I was impressed, not only with the restaurant but with the entire boardwalk area.  The city has certainly cleaned things up.  But back to the restaurant...the location is obviously awesome and the food was great.  The servers were very entertaining, even going so far as dancing in the middle of the dining area.  The boys had a blast.  After lunch, we took a ride on the ferris wheel and walked along the boardwalk.  There is a splash park just south of the pier, which Gabriel and Benjamin enjoyed immensely.  Overall the entire district is very family friendly...not at all what I remembered from the past.  Great job!  Joe's Crab Shack officially opens June 5th and there will be a Grand Opening celebration July 4th.  Eat At Joe's!



Gabriel took this one.














No comments:

Post a Comment