My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ketchup

Here's a little bit of this and a little bit of that to catch up on our recent happenings.

1.  We went to a birthday party at splash park.















2.  Gabriel still loves Milk Bones.  Whenever I treat the dogs, I have to treat Gabriel as well.





3.  Duck got decapitated.  Luckily, he has a brother.




3.  Melissa and I took the boys the the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences.  In between playing with the exhibits and the laser show in the Planetarium, we had a picnic.  We ate chicken salad and fruit.  Boys drank berry flavored sparkling water and Mommies sipped wine.




4.  We are close to saying goodbye to our old home.  I guess I have to finally start packing (I stopped cleaning a few weeks ago...it's gross).  It's bittersweet because we have very fond memories here.  But I am so looking forward to more space!



No comments:

Post a Comment